2009/09/26

Vélib's are evil

This morning, it was a beautiful autumn day. I was waiting for my bus, and looking around. Everyone was smiling.
I watched a guy pedaling joyously toward me, on a Velib’. He had a big happy grin, that wavered suddenly when the bike started to lurch uncontrollably across the whole street. Horrified, I watched helplessly as the guy was fighting for control and the cars were desperately avoiding him
Luckily, he reached the opposite pavement, and jumped off the accursed machine. Shaken, I asked him if he was OK, he was. Then I saw him reaching for the saddle, pulling it up. The saddle actually lowered itself during the ride, causing that spectacular loss of control.
Velib's are evil, and they want to kill you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quelque chose à ajouter ?